Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Practice

Here are some shots that I have taken and edited using Photoshop Elements.


The first one is Loki. I love the expression on his face. I hope to be able to get rid of the TV in the background.


In this one, I am pretty proud that I managed to get rid of my foot in corner-I used the cloning tool. I also really like that I achieved the depth of field I was going for (I'm pretty proud that I know what depth of field is, and that I made it happen intentionally). 

 This one is another experiment in using aperture. I cropped this photo and I made it black and white. It was already overcast from the incoming rain/snow.
This picture I was practicing with shutter speed. I was geeked out that I had my Kitchen-Aid Mixer on top speed, and I was still able to get a stop-motion clear photo. I didn't edit this one, but I would have liked to get rid of the shadow. I need more practice in Photoshop Elements. 


1 comment: