Monday, November 4, 2013

Editing

So I have obviously been neglecting this blog (and the other one..I really need to get my sh!t together). I barely have time to edit photos, so forget actually getting a chance to blog about it. I seriously don't know how my friends balance their lives and blogging. My guess is that they are much more dedicated to blogging than I am. Tonight is the first night since August 1 that I did not bring work home-so I decided to get caught up on some editing. I have not uploaded any new photos to my computer since May. All my photos from the summer are still on the camera. At this point we can expect to see 2013 summer photos sometime in late 2014. Tonight, I couldn't get my Photoshop Elements to open-I suspect it's my crappy computer-not Adobe's issue. Luckily Picasa opened, which is a little bit more Amateur friendly. Tonight I am uploading photos that may already be on the blog, but these are "edited." My editing mostly consists of cropping, and fiddling with the shadows and highlighting. 













No comments:

Post a Comment